Do Yocto project support optee-example on imx8mqevk?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Yocto project support optee-example on imx8mqevk?

yenwu_tw
Contributor I

Hi all,

Do NXP Yocto project support optee-example and optee-benchmark on iMX8mqevk? I do check the meta-imx-optee tree, but only found optee-os, optee-client and optee-test.

Is it possible to add this feature in the future? Moreover, I'm working on it, and meet some problems. I have optee-example.bb recipe modified from linaro-swg/meta-optee, but bitbake doesn't include the recipe I created on `sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-security/optee-imx`. The line seems to make sense to include the recipe in `meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/conf/layer.conf`.

meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/conf/layer.conf

BBPATH .= ":${LAYERDIR}"
BBFILES += "${LAYERDIR}/recipes-*/*/*.bb \

${LAYERDIR}/recipes-*/*/*.bbappend"

Moreover, I do append this:

BBFILES += "${LAYERDIR}/recipes-security/optee-imx/optee-examples-imx_git.bb"

but the same.

I check the dependency tree, recipe-depends.dot, of target by `bitbake -g fsl-image-validation-imx`. Have no optee-example recipe : ( 

Here is build flow and pass xtest on imx8mqevk:

$ mkdir imx-yocto-bsp
$ cd imx-yocto-bsp
$ repo init -u  https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-manifest -b imx-linux-sumo - m imx-4.14.98-2.0.0_ga.xml $: repo sync
$ DISTRO=fsl-imx-wayland MACHINE=imx8mqevk source fsl-setup-release.sh -b build-wayland
$ bitbake fsl-image-validation-imx
3 Replies

yenwu_tw
Contributor I

I success install optee-example to rootfs.

The root cause is that I should append the optee-examples in recipe of the target, fsl-image-validation-imx. It locate in `meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/image`.

Here are files I changed:

meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/packagegroup/packagegroup-fsl-optee-imx.bb # modified

meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/imeta-bsp/recipes-security/optee-imx/optee-examples-imx_git.bb      # new

xinhkang
Contributor II

Hi Yenwu,

I am also lookig for building optee-examples. Do you mind share the optee-examples-imx_git.bb file?

Thanks,

Xinhai

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Good

0 Kudos