cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSP plugins for i.MX53 Linux

GopiNagaBharath
Contributor IV

Hello Everyone,

We have a working platform based on i.MX53 CPU, with the ability to record and playback to the audio with the external Audio Codec Chipsets.

We have the need to improve the audio recording quality, hence we would require to perform the DSP on the recorded audio input.

I have been looking if there any plugins that supports the atleast basic audio DSP functions, but couldn't find any information.

Can anyone let me know if there are any plugins of libraries that can be be used with i.MX53 Linux for the audio DSP functions?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Gopi Naga Bharath

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gopi

please check

http://projectne10.github.com/Ne10/

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

GopiNagaBharath
Contributor IV

Hello Igor,

Thanks for your reply.

The NE10 seems to be a good a option for incorporating the math & DSP functions. However, it doesn't support Audio Specific DSP functions.

Examples - High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter & De-Essing etc...

We need want to incorporate these feature into our i.MX53 based system having the Linux.

Please let us know the details of the plugin/libs that are relevant or specific to audio DSP functions.

Regards,

Gopi 

0 Kudos