cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command line issue

bordonkuo
Contributor II

Dear all

I download the IMX6_L5.1_2.1.0 version for Android.

After the system boot-up, I saw the kernel command line is

Kernel command line: console=ttymxc0,115200 init=/init video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,bpp=32 video=mxcfb1:off video=mxcfb2:off video=mxcfb3:off vmalloc=256M androidboot.console=ttymxc0 consoleblank=0 androidboot.hardware=freescale cma=384M androidboot.serialno=1202a1d4d82c37a0

Could I change the command line from the bootloader or kernel from the source code?

Thanks,

Bordon

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bordon,

Yes, You can change the command line in the u-boot command in the u-boot source code. When the u-boot boot up, you do not need to configure the u-boot command again. Here you can go to the u-boot source code, the command setting is in the /u-boot-ijmx/2015.04-r0/git/include/configs/mx6sabresd.h. You can try. I have tried the setting in the L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source version BSP, it works well. About the new BSP, you can try. And then you can tell me the result. And I will also try it.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------