Can't find Inflexion runtime documentation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Inflexion runtime documentation

jhollister
Contributor II

When reading through some of the Inflexion for i.MX docs, I found references to some other Inflexion documents I haven't been able to find at the specified location:

"Most product features are documented in the standard documentation for Inflexion UI Runtime, which can be found in the folder <installation_directory>/docs/pdfdocs and comprises the following manuals:

• Mentor Embedded Inflexion UI Runtime for Android User and Reference Manual

• Mentor Embedded Inflexion UI Runtime for Linux User and Reference Manual"

II also saw a mention of the "Inflexion Embedded Runtime User Guide", but haven't found that document either. I expect to need these documents soon. Can anyone verify that these docs exist and/or help me find them?

Thanks,

Jim

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jhollister
Contributor II

Awais,

Thanks for your help. I found the information I was looking for in inflexion_linux_useref.pdf.

Jim

0 Kudos

MuhammadAwaisAn
Contributor I

Hi Jim,

These documents exist and you can find them in the <installation_directory>/docs/pdfdocs. The pdf names are in short form and without any space. I agree that the actual file names should also be used whenever a reference is made in a document.

See inflexion_android_useref.pdf for "Mentor Embedded Inflexion UI Runtime for Android User and Reference Manual"

inflexion_linux_useref.pdf for Mentor Embedded Inflexion UI Runtime for Linux User and Reference Manual

"Inflexion Embedded Runtime User Guide" is the generic way of referring the above two, leaving the user to select the  respective doc for his/her OS.

Regards,
Awais

0 Kudos