cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Modules for SoloLite EVK

pankajrana
Contributor III

hi,

Want to know the OV5642 Camera module tested by Freescale for MCIMX6SLEVK , and the OV5640 camera module for the SABRE board.

Thanks

--Pankaj Rana

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

pankajrana
Contributor III

SergioSolis , please update on the previous query.

0 Kudos

saurabh206
Senior Contributor III

Hi

Rana

OV5642 and OV5640 drivers are available @ kernel_imx/drivers/media/platform/mxc/capture/

Regards,

Saurabh

0 Kudos

pankajrana
Contributor III

Hi Saurabh,

thansk for sharing your comments,

currently I want to know the Camera Module part numbers tested by Freescale with SABRE and SLEVK boards.

--Pankaj Rana

0 Kudos

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Pankaj,

I know that the OV5640 has been tested with the SLEVK, but there is no reason why the OV5642 shouldn't work.

Have a great day,
Sergio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

pankajrana
Contributor III

Hi Sergio,

OV5640 & OV5642 refer to the sensors , I am looking for the camera modules, which were used for testing. Any part numbers or vendor name would be of much help.

0 Kudos

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The vendor is OmniVision and OV5640/42 are the part numbers.

OmniVision

http://www.ovt.com/uploads/parts/OV5642_PB_v1_1_WEB.pdf

Have a great day,
Sergio

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

pankajrana
Contributor III

Hi,

Probably, to run a parallel camera (say sensor is OV5642/OV5640) using SoloLite Processor, we need to work the data lines in DVGPIO - 1.8V mode (NVCC18_IO) .  ?

Is it so ? ,please let me know your comments on this.

Thanks

--Pankaj Rana

0 Kudos