cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy i.MX6 Development Board

cheon-yanglee
Contributor I

Hello,

I'd like to buy all the i.MX6 Development kit (i.e., Board, IDE, Debugger, etc.).

I didn't decide yet but I think 'i.MX 6QuadPlus SABRE boards' might buy.

Whatever, if I bought any SABRE board, Do I also need IDE or JTAG for embedded linux debugging?

I already have Spectrum Digital XDS 200 JTAG Debugger. Is this compatible with any SABRE board? If not, could you recommand IDE and JTAG.

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The LTIB and Yocto environment are using for our linux BSP, you can follow our website documents to download and intall them. Now yocto is using for new version BSP, LTIB is the old. We also supply mfgtool for download the images to target board. All the doucments , solfware and tools are here http://www.nxp.com/products/automotive-products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-mcus-and-mpus/i....  You can download and ream them first.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos