Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Profiles not working

Jump to solution
amitkulkarni
Contributor II

Hi 

I have flashed latest demo image for Android Naught and Oreo from nxp site on imx6q-sdb. I am using murata bcm 4339 module. 

When i turn on bluetooth im able to see nearby devices and able to pair with them. i could also transfer the files. But i am not able to stream music over the bluetooth on other devices. What could be the problem here ?

I downloaded bluetooth profile scanner app from play store & it could show that all profiles are present.

Please guide me to get it working.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Amit

one can follow "Murata Wi-Fi & BT Solution for i.MX Quick Start Guide"

mentioned on working with muratas wifi-bt and Imx6qp Sabre AI board 

and get additional docs and support from wifi/bt vendor, please look on

wireless.murata.com/eng/products/rf-modules-1/wi-fi-bluetooth-for-freescale-i-mx.html

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Amit

one can follow "Murata Wi-Fi & BT Solution for i.MX Quick Start Guide"

mentioned on working with muratas wifi-bt and Imx6qp Sabre AI board 

and get additional docs and support from wifi/bt vendor, please look on

wireless.murata.com/eng/products/rf-modules-1/wi-fi-bluetooth-for-freescale-i-mx.html

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos