Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Module Problem for iMX6 Sabre Auto Board

Jump to solution
aydinalci
Contributor II

Hello,

I have Sabre Modul for Automotive Infotainment Based on the i.MX 6 series which is shared and attached below.

Link: SABRE|Automotive-Infotainment|i.MX6|NXP 

I am looking for a BT module compatible with this Sabre module for my current project. And according to its design file, it is suggested Infineon PBA 31308 to me for BT module usage. A screenshot is shared below. EK1.PNG

But the problem is when I was trying to find this module I couldn't find anything about any datasheet or where I can buy it.

So can someone suggest me any other product for BT module compatible with my i.MX6 board?

For example, I've found intel PBA 31308 and PBA 31309 modules instead of Infineon's.

Are they really compatible with my iMX6 board? If not, just suggest me any other products for solution.

Thanks. 

Aydin.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Aydin,

About BT device, you can refer to document for linux BSP---L4.1.15_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS, according to the Release Note, broadcom BCM4339 is supported by default, in order to save development period, sugget you had better design a little board based on Murata BCM4339 module for BT & WIFI interface on Sabre AI board. The way can help you to validate your design as soon as possible.

Linux documents are here: i.MX6Q|i.MX 6Quad Processors|Quad Core|NXP 

Hope above advice can help you!

Best Regards,

Weidong

View solution in original post

1 Reply
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Aydin,

About BT device, you can refer to document for linux BSP---L4.1.15_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS, according to the Release Note, broadcom BCM4339 is supported by default, in order to save development period, sugget you had better design a little board based on Murata BCM4339 module for BT & WIFI interface on Sabre AI board. The way can help you to validate your design as soon as possible.

Linux documents are here: i.MX6Q|i.MX 6Quad Processors|Quad Core|NXP 

Hope above advice can help you!

Best Regards,

Weidong