Android 5.1.1 - missing images for quad plus?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 5.1.1 - missing images for quad plus?

Jump to solution
andrzejdziedzic
Contributor IV

Hi,

I downloaded the latest Android release for SABRE automotive:

IMX6_L5.1_2.1.0_AND_DEMO_AI_BS.tar.gz

It looks that this release is not complete and contains no images for i.MX 6QuadPlus, so files:

- u-boot-imx6qp.imx,

- SD/boot-imx6qp.img,

- SD/recovery-imx6qp.img

Do you know where can I find those files?

Regards,

Andy

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andy,

I have internally asked about the Android 5.1.1_2.1.0 demo images for the i.MX6QP. In the meantime, you could refer to the 5.1.1_2.0.0 BSP, available on external git at the following link:

linux-2.6-imx.git - Freescale i.MX Linux Tree

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andy,

I have internally asked about the Android 5.1.1_2.1.0 demo images for the i.MX6QP. In the meantime, you could refer to the 5.1.1_2.0.0 BSP, available on external git at the following link:

linux-2.6-imx.git - Freescale i.MX Linux Tree

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
andrzejdziedzic
Contributor IV

Hi Carlos,

thanks for help!

I checked 5.1.1_2.0.0 - it contains demo images for QP and everything works fine.

Best regards,

Andy

0 Kudos