About document IMX8MNRM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About document IMX8MNRM

Berly
Contributor I

In Table 8-1. "Muxing Options" of reference manual of i.MX8M Nano, which is named "IMX8MNRM.pdf, the pad column, e.g. "GPIO1_IO14", I can find its pad(ball) number is "AC09" in table 77 in datasheet manual"IMX8MNIEC.pdf".

But for Pads in Table 8-2, e.g. "GPIO_AD_B0_12", i cannot found its pad(ball) number in   in datasheet manual"IMX8MNIEC.pdf"

the question is:

what is GPIO_AD_B0_12 standing for, how to interpret it (what is B0, what is 12)? Is it a pad or something else?

thanks for your kindly reply.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AchimKanert1
Contributor II

Hi,

is there any explanation why this additional tables are in the reference manual?

Regards,

Achim

0 Kudos

AchimKanert1
Contributor II

Hi Bernhard,

is there any explanation for this additional tables?

Regards,

Achim

0 Kudos

bernhardfink
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I don't see any table 8-2 containing "GPIO_AD_B0_12", I can't find any table containing this string, neither in the reference manual nor in the data sheet.

If you want to study the signal-to-pin relation or the pad configurations, use this graphical tool:

https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/config-tools-for-i-mx-applications-processors:CONFIG-TOOLS-IMX

Regards,
Bernhard.

0 Kudos

Berly
Contributor I

Hi, Bernhard:

Thanks for your kindly recommendation for the CONFIG-TOOLS-IMX, I will try to use it.

The strings such as "GPIO_AD_B0_12" is in the reference manual of I.MX8M Nano, Page 1205, as shown in the following images.

"GPIO_AD_B0_12" is in the "Pad" column. 

Regards,
Berly

Reference mannual of imx8m nano.pngPad Column.png

0 Kudos