Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gui Guider

Jump to solution
K314X
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using a MIMXRT1064-EVK board with a rk043fn02h Rocketch display. I saw the new Gui Guider tool and wanted to give it a go but I am not able to run anything. Only the PrinterDemo displays something on the board but the touch seems to not be working. I tried to create a project from scratch or use another demo but nothing would be displayed on the screen. But there are no compilation or flashing error I can see. 

Any idea why it would display something for one demo and nothing for the others ?

Thanks for the help 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
K314X
Contributor II

Hi, the issue seems to have been that the second ribbon of the display was not properly connected (the touch controller ?). I unplugged the display and put it back again and now it works.

I am new to NXP dev boards but are display often to be put on the other side of the boards with none of the gpio/sensors/buttons ? Or is it only for the MiMXRT1064 ?

But so it was my bad in the end... Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
OmarBengoa
Contributor II

Hi, I use MiMXRT1050 board and all run ok, touch too. Did you select the correct board on creating project?

0 Kudos
K314X
Contributor II

Hi, the issue seems to have been that the second ribbon of the display was not properly connected (the touch controller ?). I unplugged the display and put it back again and now it works.

I am new to NXP dev boards but are display often to be put on the other side of the boards with none of the gpio/sensors/buttons ? Or is it only for the MiMXRT1064 ?

But so it was my bad in the end... Thanks

0 Kudos
OmarBengoa
Contributor II

In my board MiMXRT1050 the display put on the side without buttons, leds, connectors, etc. that is strage but that's the way it is. 

0 Kudos