Took TWR-VF65GS10 board out of box. Plugged USB cable into J3, in standalone mode, no tower. Power LED is on.
As per instructions, step 5 'Tilt the Board', I don't see the LEDs change.
Try to setup a terminal program with the COM port created by the VF board, no activity on the COM port.
Try to debug a Hello word program via IAR and OSJtag, no connection found.
Jungo/Windriver, ver. 10.1.0.0 driver running. COM14 device available via OpenSDS - CDC Serial Port, version 1.1.2600.1. Drive E: TW-VF65GS is present.
If hold RESET button down while connecting to J3 and release RESET, see BOOTLOADER.
What have I not done or have done wrong?
Solved! Go to Solution.
When using IAR, one does not use PE Micro debugger, one uses the CMSIS DAP debugger.
Follow these steps as supplied by IAR.
1) disconnect the USB cable from the TWR-VF65GS10 if it has
2) run and install the EWARM's .\arm\drivers\pemicro\PEDrivers_install.exe,
3) press and hold the reset button of the TWR-VF65GS10 until
you have reconnected the USB cable to its OpenSDA/Micro-USB
4) copy the EWARM's .\arm\drivers\pemicro\OpenSDA\CMSIS-DAP_OpenSDA.S19
file into the drive E: TWR-VF65GS,
5) disconnect and reconnect the USB cable,
6) set your project's workbench menu "Project>Options>Debugger>
Setup>Driver" to "CMSIS DAP" and "Project>Options>CMSIS DAP>
JTAG/SWD>Interface" to "SWD",
This setup powers the Vybrid controller via the USB cable connected to J3.
The Tower systems comes with a micro SD memory you have to plug into the TWR SD connector.
The SD contains the binary image. Also please make sure the jumpers are configured correctly.