cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert for Vybrid

Jump to solution
CraigL
Contributor I

Does anyone know if Processor Expert will be updated to support Vybrid processors?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
RossMcLuckie
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It is in discussion at the moment, we hope to add it, but we have no firm commitment or schedule at this time unfortunately, keep watching the forums.

Regards

Ross

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RossMcLuckie
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It is in discussion at the moment, we hope to add it, but we have no firm commitment or schedule at this time unfortunately, keep watching the forums.

Regards

Ross

0 Kudos
CraigL
Contributor I

Hi Ross

Has any progress been made on PE for Vybrid?

At present, I'm trying to get ideas about how the code is implemented for different modules using a Kinetis K60 as I assume the peripheral macrocells are very similar between Vybrid and Kinetis.

Craig

0 Kudos
RossMcLuckie
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Craig,

PEx was scheduled for release in September, but I think there has been some delays in the testing schedule which now means the schedule has slipped into October, so hopefully we will have it within the next few weeks.

The IP blocks on Vybrid are a mix, some from Kinetis, others from iMX, we also have some new modules and a few other blocks from other parts, hopefully when PEx arrives you no longer have to worry about that.

Regards

Ross

0 Kudos