Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to run MQX application binary from SD card on Vybrid pcm052 board

Jump to solution
swapnilv
Contributor III

Hi,

I have MQX 4.0.1 installed on my windows 7 machine. I am using IAR Embedded workbench as IDE on windows 7.

I was able to run the sample pingpong application given for MCC demonstration for "twrvf65gs10" tower board on Vybrid pcm052 board.

I could run the sample application on pcm052 development board by flashing the code using IAR with jlink debugger using JTAG.

But when I copy the application binary file "pingpong_example_twrvf65gs10_m4.bin" to the SD card that comes with linux installed on it and try to run it using "modprobe mcc" and "mqxboot /home/pingpong_example_twrvf65gs10_m4.bin 0x3f000000 0x3f000485" commands mentioned in vybrid Quick start guide ; the sample application doesn't run.

I have MQX 4.0.2 installed on Ubuntu 14 and I was able to build the sample pingpong application for" twrvf65gs10" using DS-5 IDE on ubuntu.

When I copy this application binary file "pingpong_example_twrvf65gs10_m4.bin" built using DS-5 in ubuntu enviornment to the SD card; and then use "modprobe mcc" and "mqxboot /home/pingpong_example_twrvf65gs10_m4.bin 0x3f000000 0x3f000485" ; the application runs on SD card.

What could be the problem when running the binary file on SD card  that was generated using IAR on windows 7 having MQX 4.0.1?

When the application binary is generated from DS-5 on Ubuntu 14; the application runs on SD card.

Kindly let me know how I can run the application on SDcard  that was built using IAR on windows 7.

Thanks,

Swapnil

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
swapnilv
Contributor III

Hi,

Any updates regarding above issue?

Regards,

Swapnil

0 Kudos
alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

It seems you used two different version of MQX. Have you tried to use the same version?

As far as I know the mcc library version is dependant on the MQX version too.

Best Regards,

Alejandro

0 Kudos