Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSDL File for VF5xxR

Jump to solution
andreas_veges
Contributor II

@Richard Stulens​

Hi Richard,

With the Cascon tool from Göpel electronic I can program an external EEProm (M95256WMN6).

But it seems, that the BSDL File which I found ("Vybrid F Series 364MAPBGA BSDL Silicon Revision 1.1") is does not to 100% compatible to the VF5xxR Controller.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I urgently need a BSDL file because an EEProm should to be programmed via the SVF512R3K1CMK4 (VF5xxR) controller.

See also my question Chip doesn't seem to work correctly with this BSDL files "Vybrid F Series 364MAPBGA BSDL Silicon Rev... .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you help me?

Best Regards,

Andreas

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
andreas_veges
Contributor II

karinavalencia​ Yes. You can delete it.

karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support
0 Kudos