cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't compile imx-voiceui

Jump to solution
dpcivl
Contributor III

Hi, I'm working on a project with the iMX93 EVK board and am currently facing an issue with compiling imx-voiceui.

I need to compile it to get the 'voice_ui_app' with my VIT_KO model. However, whenever I run "make," I always encounter the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: ./platforms/iMX9_CortexA55/lib/libvoiceseeker_no_aec.a(VOICESEEKER_OBJ_0.o): Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 183)
/usr/bin/ld: ./platforms/iMX9_CortexA55/lib/libvoiceseeker_no_aec.a(VOICESEEKER_OBJ_0.o): Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 183)
/usr/bin/ld: ./platforms/iMX9_CortexA55/lib/libvoiceseeker_no_aec.a: error adding symbols: file in wrong format
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

I tried installing the SDK and adjusting the toolchain for the iMX93, but it didn't resolve the issue. Additionally, I modified the 'Makefile' to use the ${CC} and ${CXX} toolchain variables, yet the problem persists.

How can I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dpcivl
Contributor III
I solved the issue. Instead of using 'sudo' to run the make command from a regular user account, I used the root account and successfully compiled the project.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
dpcivl
Contributor III
I solved the issue. Instead of using 'sudo' to run the make command from a regular user account, I used the root account and successfully compiled the project.
0 Kudos