Why can't I create a new discussion in Kinetis Microcontrollers?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I create a new discussion in Kinetis Microcontrollers?

Jump to solution
stefandz
Contributor II

Hey everyone

I really want to ask a question in Kinetis Microcontrollers. However, when I try to, this option is greyed out with a grey kind of stop sign! Browsing my spaces shows this is the case for Kinetis and The Embedded Beat - but no other space.

What am I doing wrong?

All help gratefully received!

Stefan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Everyone should be back in business and have the ability to post new questions to the Kinetis Microcontroller community.  My apologies for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Stefan,  My apologies for the difficulties you are having.  This is the first I have heard of this.  Can you send me a screen shot of what you are seeing.

As we are debugging the issue, I want you to be able to get your question answered.  Why don't you post your question to this space Using Freescale Community and I will move it to the Kinetis Microcontrollers space.

0 Kudos
stefandz
Contributor II

Hi Paul

Thanks for picking this up. I have attached a screenshot of what happens if I use the black toolbar at the top to access.

Screen Shot 2013-04-22 at 14.59.26.png

Additionally, if I browse to Kinetis MCUs and try to click "ask the community your question" next to the group banner, I get this:

Screen Shot 2013-04-22 at 15.03.01.png

If I can provide any more info I would be happy to. I shall post my actual question here shortly - if you could move it over that would be great.

All the best

Stefan

0 Kudos
fugrace
Contributor III

I also have such a problem.

0 Kudos
Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks.  This is not performing as expected.  All registered users should be able to post to the Kinetis space.  We are looking into the issue.

0 Kudos
Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Everyone should be back in business and have the ability to post new questions to the Kinetis Microcontroller community.  My apologies for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos