How to use speed sensor (Kinetis FRDM-KL25Z)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use speed sensor (Kinetis FRDM-KL25Z)

Jump to solution
guillaumeberlan
Contributor I

Hi,

I have an issue with the speed sensor. I use the Kinetis FRDM-KL25Z. On the FRDM-TFC there are 3 pins for a speed sensor. But I do not know how to use. I looked at the sample code but there is nothing.
Do you have a code to exploit this sensor.

thank you

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DamarisOchoa
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Berland,

I hope you are doing great. As Eli mentioned on another discussion, there is no Sample Code on the speed sensor. But check the videos provided by Eli Hughes, they explain how the pins work and you will need to work on the code yourself.

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DamarisOchoa
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Mr. Berland,

Visit the following link.On the community there is a dedicated section with all the information, from Sample code, to the schematics and video tutorials with explanation on how this works. Freescale Cup Shield for the Freedom KL25Z

Make sure to post the questions on the University Programs section so we can get them and if try our best to respond.

Regards,

0 Kudos
DamarisOchoa
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Berland,

I hope you are doing great. As Eli mentioned on another discussion, there is no Sample Code on the speed sensor. But check the videos provided by Eli Hughes, they explain how the pins work and you will need to work on the code yourself.

Regards,

0 Kudos
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I recommend to post the questions related the TFC in the dedicated space University Programs, there are a lot of information and members using the device for TFC.

Hope this information can help you.

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos