キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
2,259件の閲覧回数
cedricdestin
Contributor II

Greetings,

I am using the MPU5604B, and I am just starting to use it, and had to run an update on purpose to executed. So i entered the bootloader mode of the board, but it seems that it is stuck at the bootloader mode and does not get out unto the required mode to execute...

Thanks,

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
2,076件の閲覧回数
cedricdestin
Contributor II

Ok, my question was answered, by the simplest thing in the world following directions...

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
2,077件の閲覧回数
cedricdestin
Contributor II

Ok, my question was answered, by the simplest thing in the world following directions...

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,076件の閲覧回数
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cedric,

Have you tried looking at the Knowledge Center on the Community? If stuck, please open a Technical Information support request on the Freescale site at New Service Request

I will try to get somebody to look at this.

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,076件の閲覧回数
cedricdestin
Contributor II

Hey Flavio, I haven't, because I got it the day the day of my post. But pretty much the problem I was having was, I did not understand what it meant as jumper pin- header. I did not know the jumper pin- header connected the pins. I am mostly familiar with simply pin headers that do not connect...

Thank you for your help i appreciate so much.

2,076件の閲覧回数
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cedric,

Can you please confirm if your question has been solved? If it has, please mark the question as answered.

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
返信