T1024 connect phase issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T1024 connect phase issues

narasimhareddy
Contributor I

I created one project with existing rcw, core file of T1024RDB.  Most of the time I got error like JTAG scan failure and connection refused. Please see the below screenshot.

Because of error we unable to move further debugging the board. Please help me out of the issue. and also find export Diagnostic zip file.

164676_164676.pngpastedImage_1.png

Original Attachment has been moved to: 201609191643_DiagnosticInfo.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Did you use the JTAG chain file as it is describes in Chapter 8 from Targeting Manual?

Adrian

0 Kudos

narasimhareddy
Contributor I

Yes, I followed same way. I already attached whatever I has been trying to download the program attached in above sent mail.

Please refer the design file once and please help me get out of this issue.

Regards,

Narasimha.

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Narasimha Reddy,

Would you please enable CCS log and JTAG disgnostics function in CodeWarrior IDE, and send the CCS log to us to do more investigation?

Please refer to the following procedure.

Before connect to the target, please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging(Enable JTAG diagnostics)", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be printed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE.

Note:

Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon in the panel.

If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output".

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos