Dear NXP friends,
I am working PCI interface on T4160RDB-64B machine. I got no link for PCIe1 and I checked everything in RCW.
PLL1 only we used and PLL2 not used
Using SERDES1 Protocol: 27 (0x1b)
Using SERDES2 Protocol: 55 (0x37)
Using SERDES3 Protocol: 5 (0x5)
Using SERDES4 Protocol: 9 (0x9)
PCIe1: Root Complex, no link, regs @ 0xfe240000
PCIe1: Bus 00 - 00
PCIe4: Root Complex, x1 gen1, regs @ 0xfe270000
02:00.0 - 126f:0750 - Display controller
PCIe4: Bus 01 - 02
what could be the issue? need to done any configuration in u-boot side.
Then you have to provide additional information:
1) complete processor connection schematics as searchable PDF
2) measured frequencies of all SerDes reference clocks
3) Which EP device is used?
4) How the EP device is connected?
Serdes1 Frequency - 100MHz
Serdes2 Frequency - 156.25MHz
Serdes3 Frequency - 100MHz
Serdes4 Frequency - 100MHZ
EP device is PCI switch
Required additional information:
1) complete processor connection schematics as searchable PDF to check PCIe connection and SerDes powering
5) read the PEX control/status register 0 (CSR0) several times and provide values