I have several questions with regards to the IFC's NOR Flash Control Machine:
1) I am having difficulty in distinguishing the NOR FCM type between muxed or unmuxed(parallel). T1040 ref man gives timings of two different concept but how should we consider it? Does the term "muxed" mean IFC - Flash connection (where there exist a D-type latch IC in between as in T1042D4RDB_revA) or internal latch based NOR device? Which one should be considered for T1042D4RDB_revA design?
2) For Figure 24-42 in T1040 ref man under heading 24.6.5, the time interval between the assertion of OE and the assertion of Sample is not specified(as following). What is the reason for that?
3) What are the default (NOR Flash Mode) flash timing parameters (for BOOT, for instance)?
1) Muxed corresponds to the address data multiplexed (ADM) NOR devices connection.
2) The timing is TRAD.
3) Refer to the QorIQ T1040 Reference Manual, Table 24-4. Default values of FTIMnCS0 during boot.