Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is git://git.freescale.com down ?

Jump to solution
rdk
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm working on QorIQ T1024 (SDK-V2.0). Since this morning around 11h00 CEST time the url git://git.freescale.com/ppc/sdk/u-boot.git seems dead. 

Is it normal and if so can anybody give me an url of git repository for SDK-V2.0 for QorIQ ?

Best regards,

Renaud  

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos
5 Replies
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please download QorIQ Linux SDK 2.0 from Linux® SDK for QorIQ® Processors | NXP .

Please download and install both "Source: QorIQ Linux SDK v2.0" and "Cache: QorIQ Linux SDK v2.0 PPCE5500 Yocto".

The source ISO includes recipes and source code tarballs, the Cache iso includes build Cache to accelerate the building to avoid building anything from the scratch.

0 Kudos
rdk
Contributor I

Hi,

Ok, thank you for the information. But is it normal that git.freescale.com is down ? 

I get the following when trying to access with chrome :

pastedImage_1.png

And this when trying to clone u-boot repository using git :

# git clone git://git.freescale.com/ppc/sdk/u-boot.git
Cloning into 'u-boot'...
fatal: Unable to look up git.freescale.com (port 9418) (No address associated with hostname)

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You could get u-boot source code in SDK 2.0 build environment.

After run the following command, you will get u-boot source in build_t1024rdb/tmp/work/t1024rdb-fsl-linux/u-boot-qoriq/2016.09+fslgit-r0/git/.

$bitbake u-boot -c patch -f 

0 Kudos
rdk
Contributor I

I have found the sources of u-boot in the sdk 2.0. 

My question is will git.freescale.com will be permanently down or is there a problem and it will be up when problem is solved ?

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It is down permanently, QorIQ SDK code is in https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-yocto-sdk/ 

0 Kudos