cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extend my CodeWarrior Evaluation problem

Jump to solution
muaxi8
Contributor V

i want to extend my  CodeWarrior Evaluation licese, I did it according to the steps you provided. The steps in the following figure are shown. but i did not found "Renew Expired Software" option...

muaxi8_2-1621846271338.png

Below is a screenshot of my operation

.Click on My NXP from the top right menu;

Click on the link called Software Licensing and Support

muaxi8_0-1621845912985.png

but but,it jumps the below page. there is no "Renew Expired Software" option....why?  What did I do wrong

muaxi8_1-1621846055659.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, 

I have extended the expiration date in the system. Please go ahead and generate the license again:

1. Go to www.nxp.com.
  2. Log in to My NXP using your registered member ID and password.
  3. Click on Software Licensing and Support.
  4. If you are a member of multiple accounts, you will see a page where you need to select the account where the product you wish to license is hosted, and then your Product Information page will appear. If you are member of only one account your Product Information page will appear right away.
  5. Select the suite from which you need a license.
  6. A second Product Information page will appear. Select the product for which you need a license.
  7. Read and accept the Software Terms and Conditions.
  8. Click on the License Keys tab.
  9. Check the license files available and click the "Generate" button to assign the host information.
  10. Complete the license host information fields and click the Generate button again.
  11. The View Licenses page will appear with the content of your license.
  12. Click the "Save All" button and save the license file to the appropriate location.

Best Regards, 

Paulina

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Piet123
Contributor I

0 Kudos
lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, 

I have extended the expiration date in the system. Please go ahead and generate the license again:

1. Go to www.nxp.com.
  2. Log in to My NXP using your registered member ID and password.
  3. Click on Software Licensing and Support.
  4. If you are a member of multiple accounts, you will see a page where you need to select the account where the product you wish to license is hosted, and then your Product Information page will appear. If you are member of only one account your Product Information page will appear right away.
  5. Select the suite from which you need a license.
  6. A second Product Information page will appear. Select the product for which you need a license.
  7. Read and accept the Software Terms and Conditions.
  8. Click on the License Keys tab.
  9. Check the license files available and click the "Generate" button to assign the host information.
  10. Complete the license host information fields and click the Generate button again.
  11. The View Licenses page will appear with the content of your license.
  12. Click the "Save All" button and save the license file to the appropriate location.

Best Regards, 

Paulina

0 Kudos