What should I do to activate the CodeWarrior license on Linux?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do to activate the CodeWarrior license on Linux?

Jump to solution
TNishi
Contributor I

At first, I installed the CodeWarrior for QorIQ LS Series ARMv8 ISA Evaluation / Updates
-actual file is CW_ARMv8_v2020.06_b200629GA_Linux_Offline.tar- on my ubuntu pc host.
Then I ran it but found it didn't have debugging functions.
So, I purchased two Node-Lock licenses of it via an agent.
I didn't reinstall the CodeWarrior itself, but I generated the license.dat on the License Information page
registering the Ethernet MAC address of the host.
Then I copied the license.dat into /usr/local/Freescale/CW4NET_v2020.06/CW_ARMv8 directory on the host.

When I started the CodeWarrior using fsl_eclipse.sh, CodeWarrior displayed the Product Licenses window
as same as Evaluation version, saying as follows

CodeWarrior Debugger 14.0.0.2020 No license found, error with key ARMv8DBG 11.0.
Trace Commander 7.0.0.21052 No license found, error with key ARMv8DBG 11.0.
HierarchicalProfiler 7.0.0.21052 No license found, error with key ARMv8DBG 11.0.
:
:

I tried to confirm the situation by clicking <Help>tab -> <NXP Licenses>.
The Product Licenses window displayed the same one as the starting.
<Register> and <Purchase> buttons were greyed out and the only active button was <close> on it.

I cannot activate my CodeWarrior as licensed one.
What should I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

After purchase you got an activation code that must be entered on the link www.nxp.com/activation,

Once thast has been done you must generate a license by folloiwng the videos below:

How to Activate:

https://www.nxp.com/video/how-to-register-and-activate-my-software:HOW-TO-REGISTER-SOFTWARE 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

After purchase you got an activation code that must be entered on the link www.nxp.com/activation,

Once thast has been done you must generate a license by folloiwng the videos below:

How to Activate:

https://www.nxp.com/video/how-to-register-and-activate-my-software:HOW-TO-REGISTER-SOFTWARE 

0 Kudos