Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License for CW 10.5

Jump to solution
georgschmidt
Contributor III

Hi,

I purchased a license for CodeWarrior 10.2 on 11/15/2012. I didn't renew the support, so the update service has expired on 11/15/2013.

Within the support period I updated to CW 10.3 and worked fine with this version up to now.

Now I found out that the newest Version of CW is 10.5 which has been released in September 2013 - so this was within my support period.

So I wanted to download the license for CW 10.5 via myFreescale, but I just get the license for 10.3 there ...

What can I do to get the license for 10.5?

Regards,

Georg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Georg

In order to upgrade from 10.3 you must have your support contract active. you will need to purchase support for another year you can do that with in the Licensing portal by:

Log into "My Freescale" with your email & password on our website, www.freescale.com.  Once logged in, please select "Software licensing" under My Secure Applications.

Look for  the suite ID you need to renew, click on “Renew Support or Renew Subscription” . — A dialog box appears, asking whether you have a Suite Entitlement ID , if you already have obtained this you can click on yes.  (Renewal ID PN look like this , CWT-PRO_1-XXXX or CWA-PRO-R_1-XXX)

If you have not yet received a Suite Entitlement ID and would like to purchase the upgrade online via our buy direct system using a credit card, click No and follow the purchasing process, you can also get this renewal ID through one of our Distributors .

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Georg

In order to upgrade from 10.3 you must have your support contract active. you will need to purchase support for another year you can do that with in the Licensing portal by:

Log into "My Freescale" with your email & password on our website, www.freescale.com.  Once logged in, please select "Software licensing" under My Secure Applications.

Look for  the suite ID you need to renew, click on “Renew Support or Renew Subscription” . — A dialog box appears, asking whether you have a Suite Entitlement ID , if you already have obtained this you can click on yes.  (Renewal ID PN look like this , CWT-PRO_1-XXXX or CWA-PRO-R_1-XXX)

If you have not yet received a Suite Entitlement ID and would like to purchase the upgrade online via our buy direct system using a credit card, click No and follow the purchasing process, you can also get this renewal ID through one of our Distributors .

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

0 Kudos