cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a license with codewarrior?

Jump to solution
johnnywang
Contributor I

I've used  CodeWarrior for Power Architecture V10.5.0 with an evaluation license before two weeks.And now it presentation that: Debugger license error.

I use the codewarrior software only for load P2020 u-boot file to the Flash,but now It seems that I can't use the software.what can I do for it? Is't that it must buy a license for the further using when I load boot file to the P2020's Flash?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Johnny, 

If you are using an evaluation license, you should have generated a license.dat file and place it in the installation folder. For the Power Architecture v10.5 normally should be placed in C:\Freescale\CW_PA_v10.5\PA.

You can try to download one here https://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/sso/downloadSoftware.sp?catid=CWX-ARCHT-EX  or if already exist, you can retrieve this file from there also. Note that this version can be in the Previous tab on the page that will appear after logging in that link. 

Best Regards, 

Paulina

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Johnny, 

Checking your account, I do not see any license generated for v10.5; so first it would be good to see which license is the one that you are using. Could you please provide it?

Best Regards, 

Paulina

0 Kudos
johnnywang
Contributor I

I'm sorry,I’m using an  evaluation  CW software now,there is no license.And it doesn't work now.

0 Kudos
lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Johnny, 

If you are using an evaluation license, you should have generated a license.dat file and place it in the installation folder. For the Power Architecture v10.5 normally should be placed in C:\Freescale\CW_PA_v10.5\PA.

You can try to download one here https://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/sso/downloadSoftware.sp?catid=CWX-ARCHT-EX  or if already exist, you can retrieve this file from there also. Note that this version can be in the Previous tab on the page that will appear after logging in that link. 

Best Regards, 

Paulina

0 Kudos