How do I purchase licenses for CodeWarrior Development Studio for Motorola DSP56800E v2.0

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How do I purchase licenses for CodeWarrior Development Studio for Motorola DSP56800E v2.0

979 次查看
michaelbeach
Contributor I

I can't figure out a way to purchase a license online (suspect this version is too old for the processes on Licensing and Registration|NXP), and I have a support ticket open for the last two months with no response other than the automated acknowledgement that the ticket had been created.

Has anyone else succeeded in purchasing a license for this version recently? Or has the ability to issue licenses for this old version been lost in the mists of time?

Michael

0 项奖励
4 回复数

687 次查看
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Motorola DSP56800E v2.0 is no longer sold. This is a legacy version.

You could purchase a priority support for this version or other legacy. I recommend to enter a case to www.nxp.com/support

Sometimes depending the version, if you have the latest version NXP can send you installer on legacy version like DSP 2.0 , however you need to ask the engineering team.

0 项奖励

687 次查看
michaelbeach
Contributor I

Hi Tomas, thank you for your response.

I'm aware that CodeWarrior for Motorola DSP56000E v2.0 is a legacy product, but we use it from time to time in support of one of our own legacy products. We have a license for it, but we want to move the license to a more modern development machine, as well as to perhaps purchase several additional licenses to allow us to install on additional development machines. We already have an installer, we just need licenses.

As I said before, I've had a support case open for this for months, with zero activity. I was not aware of the possibility of purchasing priority support, but am not convinced that it is entirely reasonable that I should have to purchase a service simply to secure the right to purchase a product!

Perhaps you could advise me on the best way to escalate my support issue? This wasn't obvious from the support web site, and so I jumped on this forum with this problem more or less as a last resort.

Michael

0 项奖励

687 次查看
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I will check to see if I can find your case.

unfortunately DSP 2.0 is not being updated to work on new modern development machine .

If the license is still valid,  support team could provide a license file but not assure the support for new Os or 64 bit based SW.

0 项奖励

687 次查看
michaelbeach
Contributor I

Thanks very much for your help with this Tomas. I've just seen some activity on my support case, so it seems that you've set things in motion!

Michael

0 项奖励