Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior(ColdFire) License problem

Jump to solution
snghojeong
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to install CodeWarrior program purchased by my company.

After install Dongle Driver and CodeWarrior, I encounter license activation problem.

I checked Hostid of my system and license.dat file, and those hosted matched.

But my CodeWarrior program print error message follow:

2.jpg

I attach result information of LMTOOLS about my installed Dongle device.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

dongle on a virtual environment for a legacy version of CF 7.0, which has been out of updates for a while maybe is not the easy way. 

Try to use the Ethernet Address or Disk serial ID instead of dongle device. since the error refers to an invalid host 

Invalid host: The hostid of this system does not match the hostid specified in the license file.

Also be sure the license file can support 7.0 , verion 7.2 which is the current one does not support the use of previous versions. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

dongle on a virtual environment for a legacy version of CF 7.0, which has been out of updates for a while maybe is not the easy way. 

Try to use the Ethernet Address or Disk serial ID instead of dongle device. since the error refers to an invalid host 

Invalid host: The hostid of this system does not match the hostid specified in the license file.

Also be sure the license file can support 7.0 , verion 7.2 which is the current one does not support the use of previous versions. 

0 Kudos