Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW 10.3 license

Jump to solution
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Hello

Since many years, I used the CW10.3 with a buy license, with the P&E multilink universal.

With this, I use some Kinetis (with KDS without problem) and on HCS08 (MC13213) with CW v10.3.

I changed my computer by the beginning of this year.

Currently, I need do some rework on the old project using CW 10.3, P&E ML universal and MC13213.

But I have problem with codewarior 10.3 which is unable to upgrade the Pemicro firmware.

Pemicro support indicate to meCWv10.3 is not supported with new firmware.

Then I waiting her answer to get old firmwas which was compatible....

Or he advice to me to pass to CW v11.1...

I seen here CWv11.1 is evaluation version of 45day...

1) Is possible to move my v10.3 license to the v11.1?

2) Or could I retry here some P&E micro driver/firmware to make it work currently with the CW v10.3?...

3) It is easy to migrate CW10.3 project to CW v11.1?

4) May be can I use MCU expresso? (Is free of charge? Without licence? How port CW v10.3 project to MCUExpresso?)

Thank

Regards

Arnaud

0 Kudos
1 Solution
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Hello

I contacted the Pemicro support one week ago and provide to me the driver included into Cw11.1 to put into Cw10.3 installation path.

This work properly.

I had tested with the PEMicro ML universale firmware config utility, this firmware work and flash the proble, but after taht, into codewarrior when I flash to the target, we went upgrade the firmware also and then generate an error..

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
johnny_pe
Contributor III

Hi Arnaud,

>But I have problem with codewarior 10.3 which is unable to upgrade the Pemicro firmware.

Can you share some screenshots of the exact error messages that you're getting?

If you're just having problems switching our Multilink firmware to the correct architecture (because you were using it with a different architecture before), you can use our PEMicro Multilink Universal Firmware Config utility.

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=346 

Regards,

Johnny

PEmicro Support 

0 Kudos
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Hello

I contacted the Pemicro support one week ago and provide to me the driver included into Cw11.1 to put into Cw10.3 installation path.

This work properly.

I had tested with the PEMicro ML universale firmware config utility, this firmware work and flash the proble, but after taht, into codewarrior when I flash to the target, we went upgrade the firmware also and then generate an error..

0 Kudos