cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abatron_CF_Protocol_Plugin

aziztakrouni
Contributor I

Hello gouys!

I am using CodeWarrior 7.2 I'm trying to load a programe into the TWR-MECH MCF52259. Unfortunately I now get an error popup, when I try to run or debug the project. The error I get is "Unable to use the plugin "Abatron_CF_Protocol_Plugin", It is licensed and a valid license key was not found.

Please any suggenstions to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I've checked the 4 suites license files to be sure.

As I've expected the Abatron is supported on Professional Suite only.

The info is not clearly defined because we don't give the interface name in the datasheet:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/fact_sheet/950-00395.pdf

Bow under Debug Hardware support there are 2 types: USB and Ethernet connections.

The Abatron devices are defined as Ethernet connection.

To use them you must purchase the Professional Suite.

Attached you will find a temp license which is a professional suite license file time limited.

Rename it to license.dat.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

What is the tool suite version you're using ?

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos