Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build error. FRDM-K64F

Jump to solution
youngguekim
Contributor III

Hi.

I am using FRDM-FXS-MULT2-B and FRDM-K64F with KDS 3.0.0

it worked very well on website all course http://www.freescale.com/products/arm-processors/kinetis-cortex-m/k-series/k6x-ethernet-mcus/freesca...

but. 

I imported project FRDM K64\KDS (received library) and tried to build, debug. and error message appeared..

please help me..

78710_78710.pngpastedImage_2.png

78711_78711.pngpastedImage_3.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
michaelestanley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Younggue,

From your other posting, I can tell what the problem is.  You are using  Version 4.22 of the sensor fusion library, which was published almost a year ago, well before KDS3.0 existed.  It's possible to import the older KDS projects, but there are one of two things that have to be done to make them work.  Easier for you to download the new Version 5.00 library, which was specifically built using KDS 3.0.

Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
a8Chcx
Contributor V

Hi,

Please try to clean the project and rebuild to see if it work?

Regards,

Christie

0 Kudos
michaelestanley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Younggue,

From your other posting, I can tell what the problem is.  You are using  Version 4.22 of the sensor fusion library, which was published almost a year ago, well before KDS3.0 existed.  It's possible to import the older KDS projects, but there are one of two things that have to be done to make them work.  Easier for you to download the new Version 5.00 library, which was specifically built using KDS 3.0.

Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
youngguekim
Contributor III

Thank you.

I download the new version 5.00 library. and I change some debug option 

it work very well !!!!

Thank you so much :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I wonder the original project was made by Codewarrior but not KDS.

i suggest you check what platform the project developed with: CW10.5 or CW10.6? then download the correct CW version then test the project again.

if you want to use kds anyway, please follow attached document for porting.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
youngguekim
Contributor III

Thanks for your advice

but I want to use KDS , not CW

I downloaded "Freescale sensor fusion library for Kinetis MCUs" and import the project (KDS folder) with KDS 3.0.0

so is it right way to download flash ????

0 Kudos