cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xtrinsic FXLS8471Q Demonstration Software User Guide problem

Jump to solution
richardhochschi
Contributor II

The Xtrinsic FXLS8471Q Demonstration Software User Guide, Sect. 1.2, Step 4, says to drag and drop the file named MSD-FRDM-KL25Z_Pemicro_VERSION.SDA into BOOTLOADER and implies that it is the folder named Necessary Freedom Images. I can find neither this folder nor the file. Same problem with another file, same folder, at Step 6. Thanks for the help. Richard

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Richard:

I think the guide assumes you already downloaded the software package mentioned in Section 2 Software Installation. The package is called FXLS8471QDEMOSW.zip and you can get it from the next link under "Lab and Test Software":

±2g/±4g/±8g, Low g, 14-Bit Dig|Freescale

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Richard:

I think the guide assumes you already downloaded the software package mentioned in Section 2 Software Installation. The package is called FXLS8471QDEMOSW.zip and you can get it from the next link under "Lab and Test Software":

±2g/±4g/±8g, Low g, 14-Bit Dig|Freescale

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos