Windows sensor fusion tool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows sensor fusion tool

j_perezdelarray
Contributor III

Hello, I have purchased the SDK frdm-k64f with the FRDM-FXS-MULT2-B. 

I have downloaded the windows sensor fusion tool and followed the instructions: installed drivers, etc. The board is running fine but the windows tool is not the same version as the sensor fusion manual is showing. For example there's no accelerometer calibration tab  and there's no gyro bias calibration mode at startup. Is there a professional version of the tool or something I'm missing here?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

j_perezdelarray
Contributor III

Hello,

After some search, I've found the latest version of the sensor fusion toolbox for windows: 

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/license.jsp?colCode=SENSORFUSIONREV7

regards,

0 Kudos

michaelestanley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm glad you found it.  We thought we had links to the old stuff all taken down.  I've asked the web team to make corrections.  Thanks for letting me know.

Mike

j_perezdelarray
Contributor III

You're welcome!.  I've been for a long time searching for clear and detailed information about sensor fusion and thanks to  NXP website (and your dedication of course) I've learned a lot. This information and available SDK's are a must for people to exploit MEMS sensors  potential!

PD: I've downloaded sensor fusion toolbox V7 and working fine on FRDM-K64F / FRDM-FXS-MULT2-B. I have an issue with the bluetooth communication that I hope to get sorted soon.

0 Kudos

j_perezdelarray
Contributor III

Hello Mike,

Yes, I downloaded from the link you mention, more precisely from here: NXP® Sensor Fusion|NXP 

It's a 35.7 Mb .rar file (SensorFusionToolboxForWindowsSetup.rar) and the .msi file inside (the windows installer) is from 14 September 2015 (quite old I think). I will dump some screenshots later on.

thank you very much for your help and the great work on sensor fusion.

Javier.

0 Kudos

michaelestanley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Did you download it from http://www.nxp.com/sensorfusion ?  If not, you probably have a different tool (Maybe the Sensor Toolbox, whereas you need the Sensor Fusion Toolbox).  There is only one version of the Sensor Fusion Toolbox, which you should get from the link above.  If that doesn't solve your problem, please attach a couple screen dumps so I can see what you have.

Regards,

Mike