cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RISC-V EDUCATION

Jump to solution
CYBORGJ
Contributor I

IS THERE AN NEED FOR EDUCATION IN USING RISC-V  ISA  FOR SENSORS AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF NO FIRST ERROR? A TECHNIQUE?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CYBORGJ
Contributor I

Hi,

since once I spent 8 hours developing a C program for a Texas Instruments launchpad that used SPI communication (which can be very intricate) I was successful. After that I realized the process can be standardized into a type of secretarial work procedure using a 3 step process which can then be used to create a no first error program to meet Software Requirements. Since some of the MEMS  are very useful, my process may be be a needed one?

Thus, my process may be applicable to many different type of mems as I only used it for a specific  3-axis magnetic MEMS.

John

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Which part do you mean for this topic?

0 Kudos
CYBORGJ
Contributor I

Hi,

since once I spent 8 hours developing a C program for a Texas Instruments launchpad that used SPI communication (which can be very intricate) I was successful. After that I realized the process can be standardized into a type of secretarial work procedure using a 3 step process which can then be used to create a no first error program to meet Software Requirements. Since some of the MEMS  are very useful, my process may be be a needed one?

Thus, my process may be applicable to many different type of mems as I only used it for a specific  3-axis magnetic MEMS.

John

0 Kudos