RDFXWIN8USB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDFXWIN8USB

davidblumberg
Contributor I

I just purchased this demo board from Digikey. The booklet that came with it says the demo software is available at freescale.com/windows8, however when I go there I can't find any reference to it. Does anyone know where I can download it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

michaelestanley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dave,

I uploaded as separate posts the schematic and GUI (which will need to have a .exe extension added).

I discovered that I had to go into my Windows settings and change font sizes from medium to small for the GUI to display properly.

Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

davidblumberg
Contributor I

That’s awesome! Thank you Mike!

0 Kudos

michaelestanley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

David,

I'm going to have to dig into this one for you.  We recently retired this board.  The board itself is preprogrammed with a sensor subsystem compatible with Windows 8.  You are presumably looking for the GUI to demonstrate its capabilities.  It may take me a few days, as I'm not in the office this week.  Stay tuned...

Mike

0 Kudos

davidblumberg
Contributor I

Thanks Mike,

I actually did find it after quite a bit of searching on this site:

https://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-72656/l/12-axis-sensor-reference-platform-for-windows-8

However it doesn’t work very well with an Dell i5 XPS and a fresh WIN8 install. The window doesn’t size properly so I can’t see all the numbers.

I did notice the board is still for sale in numerous locations without the demo GUI, and the NXP site calls it a wireless power transfer module in the splash page description.

Dave

0 Kudos

davidblumberg
Contributor I
0 Kudos