Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Provide Source code for MMA9553L

Jump to solution
ketankothari
Contributor I

Hello Friends

I am working on a pedometer device but enable to communicate to the sensor with .

Therefore Please help out with any source code or reference for MMA9553L.

Please its Urgent.

Regard's

Ketan Kothari

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ketan,

I remember that I was working on your SR a few days ago. Did the provided document help to solve your problem?

Regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
olehsky
Contributor I

Hello Ketan

can you please share some snippets on how-to access registers with i2c?

thank you

Oleh

0 Kudos
ketankothari
Contributor I

Hello Tomas,

Please revert some details for the sensor since i am stuck into the system . Since the Sensor is not responding to the I2C address (as such not providing any acknowledgement) . Also The Document tou had send iam following the procedure as provided but yet know i am too far from reading register since wright know the device is not acknowledging the address .therefore i can confirm that it is accepting the mailbox data for reading status and other.

So, therefore provide any source code or any specific document for MMA9553L  communication.

Please revert ASAP as since my R&D team is stucked and my production line is waiting for the system to implemnt it or to not.

Regard's

Ketan Kothari

0 Kudos
ketankothari
Contributor I

Hello Freescale,

I had started the sensor it was some problem with the sensor as i replaced it with new one the device started responding to commands.

Now i am Writting some library for the Sensor to access the register and configure it. . If Freescale could provide any refering one it would be helpful.

Thanks Tomas and Freescale for support.

Freescale has large scope over MEMS.

Thank's & Regard's

Ketan Kothari

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ketan,

I remember that I was working on your SR a few days ago. Did the provided document help to solve your problem?

Regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos
ketankothari
Contributor I

Thanks Tomas

I trying it to communicate Through IIC but it is yet now having problem for Acknowledgement issue.Therefore decided to use the SPI as per document provided.I will report you the details if work's with SPI.

But if some reference code will be Helpful if available to interface the MMA9553l with any of Microcontroller.

Thank's & Regard's

Ketan Kothari

0 Kudos
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

AdrianAlonso, please see if you are able to provide the source code for the customer.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos