Peltier cell

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peltier cell

eduardobuezas
Contributor I

Hi friends! I don't know if it is the space to ask this, but here I go: Anybody knows which is the highest temperature reached by a peltier cell? I need to heat at 180 degrees celcius. If the answer is yes, which cell is recommended? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eduardo Buezas,

Unfortunately in Freescale we do not have any Peltier Cell, however, let me try to answer to your question.

Personally, the highest temperature reached by a Peltier Cell I have seen it’s about 70 degrees celcius.

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

eduardobuezas
Contributor I

Thank you Jose Alberto. I was searching in Internet and found one with code 12710T200. In the poor datasheet mention it reaches 200 degrees celcius but I'm not sure.

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I cannot be sure since this is not a Freescale product, but yes, seems possible to get up to 200 degrees with the 12710T200.

0 Kudos