MPL115A1ST1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPL115A1ST1

Fast
Contributor IV

Any body seen this replacement SPI barometer? Odd the gap in production. When will they hit the streets?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Fast
Contributor IV

Hi Tomas,

Since temperature is critical for temperature compensation, there must be an accuracy requirement, surely this can be shared.

0 Kudos

Fast
Contributor IV

Good morning Tomas, Number of samples not important since we have some of previous generation parts. More about availability for production in Q1 2024. I notice still no specification for temperature accuracy.

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Richard,

According to the product marketer, the lead time of MPL115A1ST1 is 26 weeks, he is following up with the team to determine the best way to obtain production samples.

Could you please provide any further information on your requirements (demand per quarter, confidence level, etc.)?

As for temp accuracy and other parameters, there are no changes besides the actual part number of the device.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Richard,

Let me apologize for the delay in answering your question, we were experiencing some issues on certain areas of the NXP.com website including this community webpage.

Let me check the availability of MPL115A1ST1 with the product marketer. How many samples are you interested in?

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos