cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KITMPR121EVM MPR121 Touch Sensor

Jump to solution
grahambaker
Contributor I

I purchased the KITMPR121EVM MPR121 Touch Sensor Kit. I downloaded the Sensor Toolbox, but it appears that this is only for evaluation. What do I use for software development with the MPR121 Sensor?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Graham,

You are right, the Sensor Toolbox has been primarily designed to easily evaluate our sensors without any programming.

If you are looking for hardware and software to support product prototyping efforts, I would rather recommend using the TWR-SENSOR-PAK module that contains among others the MPR121 plug-in module (TWRPI-MPR121). The source code, schematic as well as the CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers v6.3 are accessible here. There is also available the User Manual.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Tomas 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Graham,

You are right, the Sensor Toolbox has been primarily designed to easily evaluate our sensors without any programming.

If you are looking for hardware and software to support product prototyping efforts, I would rather recommend using the TWR-SENSOR-PAK module that contains among others the MPR121 plug-in module (TWRPI-MPR121). The source code, schematic as well as the CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers v6.3 are accessible here. There is also available the User Manual.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Tomas 

0 Kudos