cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal volume MPXH6115AC6U

diederikdens
Contributor I

Hi there,

For a certain application I would like to know the internal (air) volume of the MPXH6115AC6U pressure sensor.

Can you provide me with some details about this?

http://cache.freescale.com/files/sensors/doc/data_sheet/MPXA6115A.pdf?fpsp=1

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Diederik Morsink,

The subject variables include the allowable tolerance stack-up of RTV amount, gel amount, epoxy amount, fit of the port-to-package, etc. That said, to get any answer would involve adding up the nominal values of the empty package cavity volume minus the nominal volume of the die + RTV + gel + s.s. cap, and then adding the volume that each port configuration adds to the resulting package cavity volume...

We do not have spare resources available to do any further investigation on this topic, unfortunately.

We kindly ask you to perform a CAD model of each package configuration (using the outline drawings provided in the datasheets) to determine the possible volume range given all the dimensional and gel/RTV/die tolerances or you can perform a volume analysis on a few samples, but in either case we certainly won't guarantee any volume range you'll determine.

I apologize for the problems this may cause.

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos