Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freescale Sensor Toolbox Arduino

Jump to solution
rhinolee
Contributor I

Hello:

I have a Freescale Sensor Toolbox development board (FRDM-FXS-MULT2-B) that states in the user guide it can be connected to an Arduino board. I do not have a NXP board so I tried using an Arduino board, however I do not know how to interface the sensors and communicate with the Sensor Toolbox. I installed the Sensor Fusion application for windows (http://www.nxp.com/sensorfusion) however I cannot get it to work when connected to the Arduino (as a shield).

How do I proceed with using an Arduino to interface the sensors on the Sensor Toolbox board?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rhino,

I have just tried to download Freescale Sensor Toolbox Community Edition from the link and I have received the same answer. It looks its not supported anymore. Fortunately I have found it in my PC disk. But the file is too big to send it in this community. Could you please create a new ticket here? I will send you the Freescale Sensor Toolbox Community Edition in there. 

With Best Regards,

Jozef

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rhino,

the software to the FRDM-FXS-MULT2-B can be found in this link

JozefKozon_1-1687161386422.png

JozefKozon_0-1687161296745.png

As Michael mentioned, unfortunately we do not have a software for Arduino, but perhaps some enthusiast have already created a software and shared it. The Kinetis boards, that are supported are in this link.

JozefKozon_2-1687161512283.png

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos
rhinolee
Contributor I

Hello: I followed your link however after clicking on download for Freescale Sensor Toolbox Community Edition it did not work, the link is broken

rhinolee_0-1687387757316.png

0 Kudos
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rhino,

I have just tried to download Freescale Sensor Toolbox Community Edition from the link and I have received the same answer. It looks its not supported anymore. Fortunately I have found it in my PC disk. But the file is too big to send it in this community. Could you please create a new ticket here? I will send you the Freescale Sensor Toolbox Community Edition in there. 

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos
rhinolee
Contributor I

sure, no problem

0 Kudos
rhinolee
Contributor I

I found this forum post however the link that michael posted appears to be dead, I could not find any driver.c or driver.h 

https://community.nxp.com/t5/The-NXP-Cup-Technical-Reports/Accelerometer-MMA8652FC-and-MMA9553L-inte...

0 Kudos