Draw radar signal from CAN bus

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draw radar signal from CAN bus

ZJoe
Contributor I

I can only extract one target signal from the NXP Simulink module, can you tell me how to extract multiple target ID information of radar?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I can only extract one target signal from the NXP Simulink module, can you tell me how to extract multiple target ID information of radar?

Hmm, could you explain which radar chips are you using? TEF81xx?

I never seen it to be used in combination with MPC5744P, which is safety/motor control micro without SPT periphery. Have a look at radar chips like S32R274 , MPC57465R, or S32R294 /392.

Which version of radar toolbox you use?

Please provide more details in order to get correct answers.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

ZJoe
Contributor I

Sorry about that I do not provide enough information, more details are shown in the attachment.

I put my question on other way:

Connect the radar signal with the pin on MPC5744P through the harness, and then use the relevant modules in the communication of NXP Model-Based Design Toolbox for MPC57xx MCUs in Simulink to analyze the data (pictures are shown in the attachment).The problem is that only one target information of the radar signal can be led out, and multiple target information cannot be analyzed.

0 Kudos

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Joe,

please state a part number of an NXP component you are referring to.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos

ZJoe
Contributor I

Ok,I use the drive board MPC5744.

0 Kudos

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Joe,

automatic system moved this case to a sensor box, but it doesn't belong there. I have created a new case and moved it to a correct box. Please expect to be contacted by a relevant support member soon.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos