APDU command for generating private key from a random 24 mnemonic phrase using SE050

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APDU command for generating private key from a random 24 mnemonic phrase using SE050

parrthpanchal
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Express and SE050. I want to generate a private key using Ed25519 in SE050 from a random 24 mnemonic phrase.

For doing this shall I just port the whole middleware or use APDU commands and send them via I2C to SE050?

PS: I am new to NXP's SE050 and want to learn more about plug and trust middleware and APDU commands specific to SE050. I referred to this document but wasn't able to find anything specific to what I want to do.

Could you please suggest to me some beginner-friendly resources to learn about APDU commands specific to SE050?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @parrthpanchal ,

There is an app note for APDU commands supported by SE050, please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12413.pdf for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos