Using S32K148EVB as Flasher/Debugger for external S32K148 based custom hardware using OpenSDA

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using S32K148EVB as Flasher/Debugger for external S32K148 based custom hardware using OpenSDA

Jump to solution
vijayvaidya
Contributor I

Hello,

After going through the schematic for the said EVB (S32K148EVB-SCH-29644-RB.pdf), we find that the EVB 'can be' used to Flash/Debug a S32K148 based external custom hardware, through J20 connector and managing 'Isolation Resistors'

But there is no specific mention of this facility either in Quick Start Guide (S32K148EVB-QSG.pdf) or User Manual (S32K148-UM.pdf).

Can somebody confirm this and if yes, with what modifications.

We intend to use the EVB that is available with us for this intended application for our new project based on S32K148.

Thank you very much

Regards,

- Vijay Vaidya

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I'm afraid it can not achieve.

You can refer this: Can't flash elf to S32K146Q100 by OpenSDA

Best Regards,
Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I'm afraid it can not achieve.

You can refer this: Can't flash elf to S32K146Q100 by OpenSDA

Best Regards,
Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
vijayvaidya
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks Robin_Shen for your inputs.

Regards,

- Vijay Vaidya

0 Kudos