S32K344 FreeRTOS MQTTS mbedTLS HSE Example?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K344 FreeRTOS MQTTS mbedTLS HSE Example?

Jump to solution
ChrisFurlough
Contributor I

Hello all.

I'm running FreeRTOS on an S32K344, and I'm trying to find an example build that uses MQTTS (MQTT over TLS) using the mbedTLS stack incorporating the NXP HSE.  I've found bits and pieces around, but trying to integrate them all together is nothing short of a nightmare.  You have includes from THIS package, that package, the FW, and trying to get all the files in the right places, and all the include paths setup, it's just maddening.

"It's always something!"

Is there a package/example somewhere that includes all of these that compiles?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CongDang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I tried searching and contacting several projects but unfortunately we don't have such a package/example available!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IoanaDinu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello!

You can find here (https://www.nxp.com/document/guide/getting-started-with-aws-libraries-for-s32k3:GS-AWS-LIBRARIES-S32...) a step by step tutorial for getting and installing the software for AWS Libraries for S32K3 product.

In this project you can find a Simple MQTT Demo example in which the mbedTLS encryption is used with NXP HSE. Also, this product is running FreeRTOS. 

I hope that it is similar to what you are looking for on S32K344.

0 Kudos
CongDang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I tried searching and contacting several projects but unfortunately we don't have such a package/example available!

0 Kudos
ChrisFurlough
Contributor I
Well, if your developers get bored, that's certainly something to consider as a project for them.
0 Kudos