cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K148evb flexcan driver document

Jump to solution
pranitekatpure
Contributor I

I'm trying to use flexcan drivers provided with S32DS installation on S32K148evb. I'm finding it difficult to use as I'm beginner. Where can I find S32K148evb flexcan driver documentation/user guide?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi pranitekatpure,

You can find documentation <SDK_PATH>/doc/Start_Here.html

description.png

SDK documentation user guide.png

Best Regards,
Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
pranitekatpure
Contributor I

Hi @Robin_Shen ,

In my project after call to function  "FLEXCAN_DRV_Init()" global data is getting changed. Which leads to segmentation fault. Could you help with it. 

0 Kudos
pranitekatpure
Contributor I

Thanks @Robin_Shen 

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi pranitekatpure,

You can find documentation <SDK_PATH>/doc/Start_Here.html

description.png

SDK documentation user guide.png

Best Regards,
Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos