cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144EVB OpenSda Debugger

nieqi
Contributor I

Hi:

I modified the opensda debugger pin by accident.I can't debug the S32K144EVB now, how do i erase the s32k144 chip .so i can recover the S32K144EVB.

As you see, i use the S32Designed Stdio to develop the software.How can i do nex step。

I think the Port Module of AUTOSAR MCAL modify the pin configuraion as Pin diable Mode(Alternative).So i can't debug.

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Archie,

Have you check your source codes, if below debug pins are disabled by your software?
JTAG_TMS/SWD_DIO_PTA4
JTAG_TCLK/SWD_CLK

Have you try to select Emergency Kinetis Device Recovery by Full Chip Erase in debug configurations?

Emergency Kinetis Device Recovery by Full Chip Erase.png

If still not work, please try to refer the P&E Recovery Utility described in "Bricking and Recovering FRDM-KL25Z Boards: Reset, SWD Clock and Low Power".

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nieqi
Contributor I

Hi Robin:

I'm so sorry.I recover my board Now! Thank you very very very very much!

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!
I am glad to hear that it works now.

0 Kudos

nieqi
Contributor I

Hi Robin:

Thanks for you reply.      

I try to select Emergency Kinetis Device Recovery by Full Chip Erase in debug configurations.It's not available. It's report a connetion error

pastedImage_2.png

My Borad Configuration is default state.

pastedImage_1.png

I Read the Bricking and ercovering exsample.So I follow the exsample step by step.It's not working.My Recover Utility Can'nt choose SWD or JTAG.

pastedImage_3.png

Is any other way recover my S32K144EVB.

Tks,Best Regards.

0 Kudos