Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K Flashing Tool

Jump to solution
zubizeratta
Contributor II

Hello,

For the development purposes we use PE Micro but also need a flashing software for S32K1xx series. It's really surprising for me to see that they sell the GUI Flasher tool . It seems like something form Win95 times...

What is the most popular production flasher tool for S32K series? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @zubizeratta,

I imagine you need a standalone tool to flash the device, instead of using S32 Design Studio.

You may need a standalone programmer, NXP currently does not provide any software apart from the IDEs, you can take a look into either PE Micro or J-Link for programmers and flashing tools:

Just to showcase the J-Flash tool, you can see the supported derivatives as well as the manual programming features:

Julin_AragnM_0-1719509201326.png

Julin_AragnM_1-1719509204652.png

Best regards,
Julián

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @zubizeratta,

I imagine you need a standalone tool to flash the device, instead of using S32 Design Studio.

You may need a standalone programmer, NXP currently does not provide any software apart from the IDEs, you can take a look into either PE Micro or J-Link for programmers and flashing tools:

Just to showcase the J-Flash tool, you can see the supported derivatives as well as the manual programming features:

Julin_AragnM_0-1719509201326.png

Julin_AragnM_1-1719509204652.png

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos