Regarding , Boot mode Header structure and Boot Mode Headers locations for S32k342

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding , Boot mode Header structure and Boot Mode Headers locations for S32k342

Pragadeesh
Contributor I

Hi, For NXPs32k342 , I need Boot mode Header structure and Boot Mode Headers locations for configuring memory organization blocks for bootloader , that particular startup software and Boot mode header structure and Boot Mode Headers locations i can't found in NXP S32k3xx reference manual so please help me for getting same. Thanks & Regards, Pragadeesh.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Pragadeesh 

Thre is an Unified bootloader Demo (no HSE is used), and there is support in HSE firmware.

You can download HSE FW and HSE demo app, HSE OTADEMO for A/B Swap from S32K3 Standard Software and S32K3 Reference Software packages.

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos

Pragadeesh
Contributor I

Hi @VaneB 

Thanks for your solution.

But actually I need to know how the memory is derived for the boot mode header structure and boot mode header location so that it will help me to map the Boot manager header address to logical block in configurator.

For your reference I have attached two screenshot of Boot mode header structure which are ,with respect to other controller .like that  in NXP Reference manual  please give info about where I can find this detail .

Pragadeesh_0-1678369767108.png

Pragadeesh_1-1678369847735.pngPragadeesh_2-1678369872438.png

Thanks & Regards,

Pragadeesh.

0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Pragadeesh 

Take a look at chapter 31 Boot Overview section 31.3.1 Memory map of S32K3xx Reference Manual, Rev. 5.

0 Kudos